Pretty fun! Although, just a fair warning, be careful with what sound effects, music, etc. you use. Because if you use work that isn't yours, Itch can and will take your game down. Even if you credit them, it doesn't matter if they don't give you permission to use their work. But other than that, pretty fun! *And the art needs a little work ;)
Just a little 2D adventure game. It's finally finished lets go.
Available for windows, browser, and mac but I haven't tested it on mac yet.
Move with WASD or arrow keys
Look around using the mouse
Attack with left click
Dash with space bar and one of the move keys
Pause with tab
Switch item with mouse scroll wheel or number keys
Use Item with right click
This is my first game so don't expect this to be the greatest game ever.
Some of the music is made by me but the rest of the music is from opengameart.com. Here are the ones I used:
For the windows build:
1. download the game as a .zip file.
2. right click the .zip file and press extract files into a folder .
3. open the file in that new folder called "Grape Quest.exe".
For the mac build:
1. download the game as a .app file
2. open it and hope it works I haven't tested it (I don't have a mac)